Sunday, October 19, 2008

When Did This Happen?




I was looking around shopNFL.com,And the first thing you see on the page?Win a chance to meet Alyssa Milano at an NFL game.Couple things about this,When did she start fucking NFL players?Last we heard,It was NBA,NHL,MLB,NASCAR.I guess Alyssa is trying to be the only(Actress)who fucks guys in every sport.

Don't get me wrong, She still is put together very well,But it's like the girl down the street(There's at least 1 in every town)Yeah she may be hot,But you know she has went down faster then anyone who faced Mike Tyson is his days.


So what's next?Maybe Alyssa will branch out,Make a stop at a WNBA game.No scratch that,No one goes to WNBA games.

How about LPGA?Half the women golfers are lesbians(Not that there's anything wrong with it)Be a whole new meaning to Hole in 1..
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Back to Actual Sports
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Looks like quite the showdown next week in Columbus,As the Buckeyes take on number 3 Penn State,Both teams were impressive in wins yesterday.I am going out on a limb early,And say Ohio State,28-21


The Pittsburgh Steelers head to Cincy today to take on the hapless Bungles,My prediction?Even without Fast Willie,I'll say Steelers 34-7.If you saw what Moore did against the Jags defense,He has to be licking his chops for this game.




Looks like the line change worked well for the Pens,Pulling out a 4-1 win last night against the Toronto Maple Leafs.Geno Malkin had a hand in all 4 goals,Giving him 201 points in 166 NHL games.And Sidney Crosby had 3 milestones in the game.100TH goal,200TH assist,And 300 points in his 219 NHL games.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Things That Piss Me Off
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------I'm out running errands yesterday,And I had to travel through a work area,The road was milled down,Leaving the manholes and about 6 inches of blacktop in spots.If you have any common sense,You would slow down over something like this.Well not the asshole behind me in what can only be described as a 4 wheel drive van.
So of course I slow down to cross this mess,What happens?The dumb asshole behind me decides to get about 3 inches off my bumper,And starts getting pissed off because I slowed down.

It goes back to what I was saying earlier this week,Everyone is in such a fucking hurry anymore.I could understand if maybe you were running late for work,But being in a hurry to get to Sheetz?

I have a few posts coming up the next few weeks that should be very entertaining,Keep an eye ,This should be good!

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...