Saturday, November 29, 2008

Good News














I have to tip my hat to Joy for sending me these news clips,Some of them you may have seen before.But I'm sure there are a few you have never seen,And will laugh your ass off.




As long as Tiger is happy





WHAT?















Is this after taxes,Or before?













Those damn Mailmen!! Always driving up to mail boxes!

















as long as said coin didn't cause any Homeland Security problems

















THAT MAN IS BACK AGAIN!!!!! EVERY TIME I BRUSH MY HAIR.. HE'S AFTER ME WITH THAT DAMN AXE!!!



So,She
can't stop at a railroad crossing....Maybe she was a hooker trying to get to a john in a hurry?











What were they hoping to find? More of those damn criminal Quarters?















OK.. I don't even have a joke for this

Yes I do... Following close behind the chicken pot pie were a knife and a fork










I'll be here! Or, Coming soon,Kindergarten cop 2












Rectum? Damn near killed em!




Let me get this straight,Another guy breaks into his house,Video tapes someone else whacking away?Coming soon,Guys Get wild..Pistol Whip version














Well,1 Thing is for sure,These guys were not video taping the guy whacking off...

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...