Monday, November 8, 2010

The Day After

What have we learned so far from week 9 of the NFL season? That pretty much any team can win... Ask the Jets,And Bears about bad teams that almost pulled off the upset..


Or better yet..Ask New England what it's like.. I picked the Patriots in my Pick ems..And leaned towards the Browns at 1 point..But that little nagging voice just kept saying no way they win that game... Point taken voice..I will now listen to whatever you say..

I had to laugh at Derrick Mason and Channing Crowder after the Ravens/Dolphins game yesterday.. Hellen Keller? Stevie Wonder? wow who does your material,Jay Leno....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AeatXI21mRI


Dallas..my god you suck AND  blow.. And this is breaking news.. Wade Phillips is gone from Big D.. The move made around 3PM today...

It doesn't matter if Jason Garret or Mrs Garret runs this team.. Either way they are going to suck for awhile!!!


Are the Raiders for real?Well yesterdays big win over the Chefs went a long way to show that.. Look out Pittsburgh,You have them in 2 weeks..2 weeks after we face the Bungles,And then the Patriots in back to back games..

You are probably asking why didn't I just wait until Tuesday to do this post.. I say to you why should I? I have plenty of free time right now sadly..So may as well do something...


I am going to try and do an update on the Steelers game tonight.. Until then......





5 comments:

The Golden Tornado said...

We Want less Complaining about stuff where is the lighter side of the sporting world

Mike said...

It's at your moms house...

Butler Hardees said...

I Agree with The Golden tornado and i dont think his mom plays sport

Mike said...

Well you didn't read GT's comment did you.. He asked where the lighter side of the sporting world is.. And I simply answered...HONK!!!!!!!!

That Lady From McDonald's That Gave Bob The Stink When He Spilled Those Two Drinks said...

We DO want less complaining. I want the cuddly, gentler Bob back.

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...