Tuesday, November 23, 2010

When Does It End?

I was not planning to do a post.. Until I came across this.. http://cosmos.bcst.yahoo.com/u..


I'll warn you know..If you get offended by my posts that use language.. You better stop reading now....






OK.. Now that we got rid of those who don't want to hear a great rant...

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING CAMPING OUT ALMOST A WEEK BEFORE A SALE???

I love bargains..But there is no way in hell my ass is going to wait in a fucking line for a week!!! You must be the most boring person on earth..That or the cheapest...

The part I love about the video? The fact that Best Buy gave her a Ipad.. Really?? You gave it to her because of her "dedication"? How about giving something to the guy who waits 10 places behind this stinky ass after 6 days?

You know what will happen next right? Next year some jack ass will decide to camp out a week earlier.. Then someone else will camp out a day earlier..By the time it's done..Some dumb fuck will be camped out at Bed Bath and Beyond on Halloween night..

I honestly do not  understand standing in line for anything.. I have never waited in line for concert tickets,Or baseball tickets(Other then waiting for gates to open).. I  don't know of anything I would ever stand in line for more then 5 or 10 minutes...Lines like this are for Star Wars geeks,And Harry Potter fans..

So your logic is,Stand in line for a fucking tv that is 50 bucks cheaper then normal?The cost of buying cold medicines probably makes this about what you would end up paying IF you just went later..

I went to Wal Mart 2 years ago on"Black Friday(Note Wal Mart doesn't call it that anymore..Because someone got trampled at 1 of their stores.. It's called the event or some shit like that)  The SAME stuff they had on sale at 5AM...Was still on sale at the same price at 5PM.. Last year,They had computers for like 300 bucks..Same result.. Those actually stayed on sale all week!!!

Maybe if people would stand in line like this for blood drives, And anything else to help I would say OK..I can see it..But to stand around for a fucking Iphone?

Yes..I know I am on a rant..This is just the stupid shit this country does.. Hey 1 person opens on Thanksgiving..So now the next 1 also does.. When does it End? Are we going to have stores open Christmas day? I will not shop at any store that pulls this shit.. It's bad enough stores are open pretty much any other time of the year.. Making the employees who have to work miss holidays with their families..But that's right..You don't care..As long as you get a fucking flat panel TV for 198 bucks... ...

Meanwhile families lose time together..But as long as you save money..Fuck everyone else..

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...