Sunday, January 23, 2011

NFL Pick Em's..Championship Sunday

It's hard to believe it has been over 20 weeks since we started this season..

I honestly wish I had taken the time to add up every weeks picks,Something I will have done before the Super Bowl.Pretty sure we had a good overall record ..
On with the championship picks!!

Green Bay At Chicago(3PM) FOX

This is how it should have been,2 Division foes facing each other for the NFC Championship,Chicago in my honest opinion,Is not the better team of the 2.. Jay Cutler is so off and on,You have to wonder how close he has came to self destructing.. Meanwhile Green Bay has done all the right things..When they have had so many players ending up on season ending injured reserve,Or when they HAD to win..All they seem to do is respond to pressure situations... There is no one calling for Jay Cutler to win the MVP,But plenty of people have said this about Rodgers.. 2 Great defenses,Ready to do battle.. Hey I like this football thing.. Final Score, Cheese Heads 24- Da Bears 21..

New York At Pittsburgh(6:30PM) CBS

New York made it to the Steel City by pulling off the upset(I told you so),Now I have to wonder how much steam they lost doing that.. I am not saying the Jets are not a good team..Let's be honest,They didn't get to the Championship game on a fluke.. They beat a very good Patriot  team in New England..Not a small feat..

But.. Anyone who thinks Pittsburgh does not stand a chance in this game,Has to be smoking crack... Put away your personal feelings,And see this for what it is.. Pittsburgh is a very,Very well  balanced team..

Yes I am biased,I will root for my Steelers till the day I die..Does this make me a bad guy?No..Just a homer.. And I will take that title thank you very much!! Final Score.. Planes 19- Mighty McBeams 21.. Take the Jet to sweet # 7!!


1 comment:

Ryan H. said...

Are you going to direct your hatred towards ME now?

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...