Sunday, January 9, 2011

NFL Pick Em's..Week 18..Playoff Edition

Well... I sure didn't see the outcome of that first NFC game yesterday..But that was yesterday..And yesterdays  gone...

Let's start with the early game..


Baltimore At Kansas City 1PM CBS

All this talk about Baltimore's defense, You played the Bengals and Browns in consecutive weeks..And I'm sorry to say this isn't the Browns or Bungles.. Kansas City has Dewayne Bowe healthy,And has a good 2 headed running attack. The key in this game is for the Chiefs to stop the Baltimore ground game..Where was Ray Rice the first 12 weeks of the season?It seems like after the New Orleans game they started using him much more.. The Chefs have to stop the run,And make Bert Flucco throw picks.. I'm thinking they can do this..On a side note.. I am hoping Jamal Charles  cleats good old Ray Ray right in the nuts on his way into the end zone!!! Final score Chefs 28-Murdering Scumbags 21..



Green Bay At Philadelphia 4:30 PM FOX

 I originally had a guest speaker for this pick..But having problems finding an audio player to work in the post.. So I will now give you the transcript of his pick.. Ladies and Gentlemen, Boy and girls of all ages..I give you Teddy The Pug..


Wow thanks Bob !! First off let me say it is nice to be out of the house.. My pick in this game.. Who the hell do you think it is? I hate Mike Vick..He hurts dogs!!! I hope he rots in hell BOB!!.. Plus Green Bay  is Ryan's favorite team.... So I have to kinda side there.. So I will have to say..Final Score Green Bay 4,322-Lousy Dog Killer 0.. I don't want him to score 1 point Bob!!Now I must go..Can you keep that damn cat away from me please...


Well.. That was....... Thanks Teddy..W e may be using you more during the  playoffs..I am going with Teddy on this pick.. But not as high scoring.. Final Score, Cheese Heads 45- Dog Killer 10..

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...