Thursday, February 17, 2011

Random Ramblings Feb 2011

It's been a very slow time since our Mighty McBeams turned over  Lombardi Trophy number 7. And yes,I will admit this was a painful loss..My immediate behavior after the game was NOT the way I should have handled the loss,But I guess when you get used to winning it gets harder to deal with losses.

This brings me back to Super Bowl 30.. The Steelers went up against a very tough Dallas Cowboy team. This was the night I broke a remote control after the last O'Donnell interception. I do not think I had ever been so pissed off during or after a game as I was at that time.
The only other time I think I have ever been this pissed off during a sporting event? That would have been game 7 of the 1992 NLCS..







Damn that is hard to watch..Even almost 20 years later!!Some of you may have heard a certain announcer in that video,1 That I would go on and make a foul mouth impression of..And with that out of the way.. Let's get bsck to Random Ramblings shall we..

Charlie Sheen..What the hell is wrong with you..Well other then being a coked up,Boozed up,Washed up dumbass?You go on the Dan Patrick Show not once but twice? And both times sound like you are still on a bender.. Keep up the great work Chuckles..


If you follow hockey,The last 2 weeks for the Penguins have been horrible.

With Malkin being hurt,And now out for the rest of the season with torn MCL And ACL, With Crosby riding the pine for lord knows how long.. Then This happened



I love the fact that the MSG announcers quickly blamed this on Matt Cooke, Wrong.. But the fact that DiPietro  wanted some quality time with Pens goalie Brent Johnson  may have been his worst mistake..DiPietro may be out the rest of the season with broken bones in his face.From 1 hit!!

Then came last Fridays game in New York..



The NHL should be embarrassed.. What they need to start doing is if fights get this out of control, Issue a warning to both benches..If the fighting would continue,That's when the threat of stopping the game,And both teams awarded no points should come into play..

I understand The Islanders being upset about DiPietro being hurt.But he was the 1 who went after Goalie Brent Johnson.. The "payback"mentality is not going to do anyone good..

This was issued over the weekend by Pens owner,And Hall of Famer Mario Lemieux. I can see his point on this.The NHL had a great time to show they were going to get tough,But dropped the puck..


Are you as tired of TMZ as I am? It has went from being a"Celebrity"website,To basically putting down actors,And sports stars who don't want or feel like talking to these jagoffs...

As always,You can send me any kind of news or pretty much anything you come across that we would be interested in.. if you need my email,Please get ahold of me.. You can also leave me email on Facebook,And Twitter..

2 comments:

Ryan H. said...

You have Twitter?

Mike said...

Yes lol... I figured you knew that

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...