Thursday, September 27, 2012

NFL Pickems Week 4

Well... I am not blaming the replacement Refs for ALL of my losses last week....
. But I am damn sure saying I would have had THIS pick right... Thank god these morons are now a non factor!!!





                                                                                         I I say Tomato,You say Tomata... Let's just call  the whole thing off....I will call this picture Meeting of no minds...
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cleveland (0-3) At Baltimore(2-1) 8:20PM NFL Network

Not a whole lot to say about this game.Honestly if there was a game Baltimore could fall asleep and lose, This is the 1.... But I sadly do not think they will... As much as it pains me, Final Score, Brownies 18- Garbage Birds 21.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Cincinnati (2-1)At Jacksonville(1-2) 4:05 PM CBS (Sunday)

I honestly feel horrible for anyone who has to watch this  train wreck...Not even worth making fun of..Final score,Striped Cats 24-Spotted Cats 16.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New Orleans(0-3) At Green Bay 1-2) 4:25 FOX

If you would have told me the combined win/loss record of these 2 teams would have been 1-5,I would not believe it.. I expected the Saints to be winless..But the Packers? Thanks to horrendous officiating,The Packers have to play a short week after a game they did not lose... Sure hope there are no Saints fans reading.. You may not like this...Final Score, Aints 24- Cheese Heads 48...
 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
New York(Andres)At Philadelphia(2-1)  8:20PM NBC

Time for a divisional matchup that may actually be watchable... Not that I like either team much .Someone has to win right? Final Score ,Andres 35-Giant Eagles 21.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Chicago(2-1) At Dallas (2-1) 8:30PM ESPN (Monday)

Yet another game I only pick because of a loyal reader(Sam)... Usually I say how much I despise the Cowboys.. Well this week someone else makes me want to vomit.. Jay Cutler.. Just that sulk he has when he throws  a pick(And he does that a lot!!)I just want to smash my tv... Final Score Da Bears 21- Romo Throws No -22.. May be a suckfest(hey who invited you to the suckfest?)But someone has to win...Then they can go out and get Ice cream...









                                                                                                         

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...