Friday, March 13, 2015

Are We On The Air?

Hello again,Hello... No I am not going to quote Neil Diamond songs(Not that there's anything wrong with that).I am going to simply explain why on earth there has been NO content on this lovely little blog.

It started in October.. Actually October 1ST. I had been experiencing major computer problems, Compounded by a few rough weeks at work.Well by the time yours truly decided to get something...Anything on here, We have now gone 6 months!!!And that is not good at all..

I'm not going to try and recall moments in time since we last talked, But try and right the ship.. At this point, I have probably lost a good chunk of my loyal 3 or 4 readers(I guess that makes the loyal about 1 or 2?)

Yes,A lot has happened since October, Work has changed, Now working a"somewhat"normal schedule.Sure it's still overnight, And it's still 5 nights a week.. But now it's Monday through Friday!!
Working in the profession I have chosen has it's moments...   You get to see, And hear some of the oddest things.. Ask anyone who works overnight,You will always get at least 1 good story!Some of those may, Or may not be coming soon!


I am hoping top work on a few posts over the weekend, Not promising anything..But I am damn sure it won't be another 6 months till we post again!!

Now before I go on,(And on,And on) About what the future holds for this little blog.. Who by the way is NOW 7 years old!!,I have to give a shout out to Shawn, Who you can hear..Yes, I said hear, On his new podcast! http://thoughtsofrs.podbean.com/  is where you can find Shawn talking it up about things important to him, And quite possibly you...


I wish, Really wish I had the equipment to start my own podcast, Some of you may actually like  that more, Because if I were to get on a rant..You would get to hear that... But I have gotten a much better phone now, And there is a chance I may do small voice clips for this blog, Oh the fun we could have!!

I think I have stated this before, But if anyone would like to give the world  of blogging a try, All you have to do is let me know, I am always looking for guest writers, Maybe even someone who would like to perhaps do a daily post?

Well I am pretty sure the loyal 1 or 2 readers are getting really tired of reading.. So until next time, And yes it will be much sooner!! Walk like an Egyptian,And drink like a fish.. ...

1 comment:

Shawn said...

Thanks for the shoutout,Bob! You have been missed!

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...