Sunday, August 2, 2015

This And That August 2015

Well..I told you I was going to try and do more on this little blog,And I am going to try and keep my promise..And be warned,This is not going to be a sweet cute post..


When the hell did people lose their ever loving minds? I mean more then normal.. Just in the Hagerstown area 3 children have been murdered,They should honestly have  a test before you have sex.. If you can not use ANY judgement what so ever.. And you do not understand simple things to avoid injuring a child,You should be sterilized!! And single parents, How about doing a little bit of checking into your new man.. Oh he seems nice.. But has he done unspeakable things to animals or humans? Well this may be a red flag saying...RUN.....NOW!!!








                  Black lives matter??..
              Excuse me for a moment while i speak slowly,And I won't even use big words..But when the hell did just. Black lives start to matter ? I always thought ALL lives mattered.Look, I'm not a scholar..But have been known from time to time to have some decent opinions.
                When 1 race or group decides that they matter over others,That's when the problems start.Maybe..Just maybe..If you stopped finding ways to get into a situation..There may be less problems..And this goes for anyone,Black..White,Intergalactic Aliens..You go looking for problems,Nothing good can happen...

                      Donald Trump A Contender?
             I was expecting his announcement earlier then this,Just because if Trump. is not being talked about,He isn't happy.. If anyone thinks he is a serious contender,I would like to offer you glasses that are Not rose colored.He will be out of it by the 2nd debate..

     
                                                  Fantasy Football is almost here!!
1 week from, I'll be home from a very long day, It's the traditional  weekend for our fantasy football league, And great times will be had.. I may ,Or may not..Depending on feedback, Have a weekly roundup .If by chance you are wanting to try Fantasy sports, Please contact me,We always need a couple teams for our Yahoo league..And it's a way to learn the sport even more,Plus it is a great time(If you win lol) .

   
 Well look at the ol clock on the wall..(Yours may be different),That's it for now.. Peace,Love,And Cheese Fries....
                                                              

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...