Sunday, November 29, 2015

NFL Pick Em's Week 12 Part 2

Jesus Tony!!! Are you going to lay here the whole game!!
Welcome back my friends to the nonj stop fun that is NFL pick ems...Don't think we did too bad with part 1, So, Let's hope we can continue that streak!







Peyton taught me everything I know.. Well.......



New York(Andre's 5-5)  At Washington (4-6)


What to say about the NFC Least? Well the Andre's rule the division with a 5-5 record.... That is not saying much.. Winner is at least sharing the division lead..

Final Score... Andre's 31- Washington 32.. Yep... I am as shocked as you!!










I saw the space needle, The fish throwing place, And..I got a choco taco!!
Pittsburgh (6-4) At Seattle(5-5) 4:25pm

This will be the first time the Steelers roll into the home of the" 12th Man"? Not sure what that is.. I guess there is a homeless guy staying in the stadium on game days or something...

No Marshawn Lynch, No Le'veon Bell... The back ups are front and center.. But the  starting QB's  are not back ups..
Final Score, Mighty McBeams 34- Water Hawks,22






      Baltimore(3-7)At Cleveland(2-8) Monday Night    
Holy fuck... Are you kidding me? THIS is a Monday night game??
Who is the brain dead individual  responsible for this cluster fuck?
My Sweet 9 Pound, 5 ounce Baby Jeebus this has to be the absolute worst game you could put on...This is 1 Monday Night I'm glad I'm working..

Final Score.. Convicts 14- Brownies 12.. May god have mercy on the souls of who watches this..





And there you have it folks.. Yet another week of not thought out, No where close to being analyzed NFL Picks... Until next time.. I'm Not Tom Bodet.. And I won't leave the light on!!

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...