Saturday, February 6, 2016

This And That Feb 2016

Welcome back!! Yes, I know it's been awhile.. And not sure how many actually read/watched the fun with video post.But I'm sure a few of you may have actually liked it!!

                               But that's not why we are here today.... Today is a day to try and catch up on a few things  that have happened over the last few weeks..




                                                                                  We start with something I found while I was bored at work the other night.. The picture is the  original design for Three Rivers Stadium.

I always knew about the" Cut out" Version they started with, Which ended up as a typical stadium design in the late 60's early 70's.. But THIS... Wow, Someone was thinking WAY out of the box!! I can bet you the price tag alone was reason enough not to even try this option..But imagine how cool that would have been!!





David Bowie passed away on January 10 at age 69.There's not many artists who have covered so many types of music, And done it so well!!


Yes, The video to the left, May not be 1 of his best..But It's always been a favorite to me!


Here's where I get angry.... Lady Ga Ga... Is doing the tribute to Bowie at the Grammy's... My only question.... WHY?? Who the hell has this bitch blown to get such an honor??

I could rattle off 10 people who should have done a tribute..And 10 is being very generous.
                   







And just over a week after David Bowie.. Glenn Frey passed away at 67..

Anyone who really knows me, Knows I am huge Eagles fan..
And have to admit I was pretty upset over his passing..I grew up  listening to Hotel California.. Hearing The Heat Is On watching the opening of Beverly Hills Cop..   Plus all his other solo hits,and all of his work with the Eagles.. The video on the left(OK, Not a actually a video..It just music.. Anyways, This is a song written by Frey.. Take a listen..

Safe Home To both Frey and Bowie!!




I'm about to go off on a serious rant..

WHEN.. When did it become OK to have cartoon bears tell me how clean their assholes are????

Honestly.... The latest commercial is the baby bear telling his friend this is good for you .......Skid Mark...... W    H A  T ???

I have a wish.. Please.. Sweet 9 Pound... 5 ounce Baby Jeebus.... Will you please... PLEASE... Find the person who came up with this....Shit....

And please hang them by their nipples..And open a box of carpenter ants on them!! I bet their ass will be squeaky clean after that!!



                              Well folks... Think That is about the end for this visit,, Hope you enjoyed a small does of this and that .. I hope to get more knocked out soon... But..Until next time..Please spay and neuter your pets.. Good night all!!                                          







                                                                                 

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...