Saturday, September 10, 2016

NFL Pick Ems Week 1!

Standard Tony Romo picture...
My oh my it has been a LONG time!!! I honestly have zero excuses for not posting..
I have wanted to, But I actually thought about writing a post, Shutting down the little blog..
But I enjoy doing the football picks, And really have put some thought into other topics.Just getting my mind in to actually doing said posts, Was a different story all together..But you're not here to wonder why the hell I haven't posted since fucking February..You came for picks!!
                                                       
      Cleveland At Philadelphia 1PM  CBS

OK, I have to admit.. This won't be a game I will be watching.. A)It won't be shown in my area.
B) It's the Browns for fucks sakes!!
But something funny happened during the writing of this.. I actually think they have a shot of winning this..Hope springs eternal on opening weekend... That will fade quickly.
 Final score, Brownie Bites 32- Iggles 24.

Green Bay At Jacksonville 1PM FOX

Now this is a game I would watch....If it was available in the area!! (Editors not, I do have  Blake Bortles in my fantasy league, Plus the Jags have been in the rotation before).

But as much as I hope the Jags go wild, And pull this off..They are still playing the Packers with Aaron Rodgers under center.. All I can hope for is huge numbers are put up..

Final Score, Cheeseheads 45-Jagoffs 38..




Ney York(Andres) At Dallas 4:25 PM FOX

Take a guess what late game I'll get stuck with.. Yep, It's going to be a long afternoon!!!

Final Score, Andres 34- Brokebacks 27. Prescott does his best Romo impersonation with a pick 6 at the end!!


You smell that one Coach?

                                                                                                               




So there you have it folks.. Yet another.... Oh I bet you think I forgot about that Monday night game....                                                                            
                                                                               Pittsburgh At Washington 7:10 PM ESPN

Really, You're starting the game around 7? Sweet 9 pound, 5 Ounce Baby Jeebus are you insane man??
With  the normally shitty DC commute,Plus the Metro probably being down for some reason,Most fans won't get to that shit hole Fed Ex Field until sometime in the 4th quarter... Let's just save everyone 75 bucks in parking fees shall we...Steelers start out a bit sluggish, Then get rolling about 3 mins left in the 1st quarter.. Keep rolling till after halftime, Josh Norman picks Large Ben  off in back to back series..Kirk Cousins screams something stupid into the camera... Then everyone who was in traffic finally gets there.. The mostly Steeler crowd is wild.. Someone actually hacks into the Washington scoreboard,And Renegade is played just in time for the last defensive series...

Oh you know what happens next.... Final Score, Large Bens 41-Washington suburbs team 24...

And there you have the first of many not really thought out, Non scientific pro football  picks.. Until next time... If you can't be with the 1 you want.. Love the 1 you're with....

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...