Sunday, December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

Yes I know there are supposed to be Picks made, Well that ship sailed about the time the computer decided it wasn't sticking around for the holidays..


So instead of my picks, Which I would have been perfect for the week so far!! I have this simple wish...

I wish that you, And your families and friends have a happy,Safe Christmas, And remember what the day is actually about.. Football at 4:30 and 8!!!


I'll leave you with a helping of Turkey.. Turkey Jones that is.. Some(1?) of my long time readers remember The story of Turkey Jones almost killing Terry Bradshaw during a game.. Well the Christmas tradition is back!! Enjoy your serving of Turkey!! Merry Christmas ..And until next time.That's not mistletoe dude!!



 .

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...