Sunday, June 4, 2017

This And That June 2017

Welcome back!! I promise I have been trying to get more content on here, But long week at work have derailed things a bit.. I am actually considering some sort of a ...gasp..Podcast .. And I am not talking about changing the format of this little ol blog, Just something to mmix it up once in awhile..Stay tuned..



I want to start this by saying the following, And it's a damn shame I have to clarify this.. I and every friends I know,Are not racist... Black, White, Whatever you are, If you do wrong, There should be actions!

Let's start with the incident that happened Friday night on Real Time with Bill Maher..


Hopefully you watched this video.. Here's my issue... I hear the N word in movies, Music, And ther places.. Let say for the record...The ONLY people saying that word, That word that is SO offensive, Are the people who bitch about it being used??????

I mean what the fuck already......You are going to preach to whoever is around about how you... Were oppressed .


My problem with this whole thing is this. People are calling for HBO to cancel Maher's show.. Putting people out of work. Why?? What if Sam  Jackson had said it? Because I heard that exact word the following day .. I know it's a movie, But Jackson said the word... It's used in Rap songs, Black comedians use it in their material...

It's a word that is used every day.. But if someone other then a black person says it... Look out!! Maybe it;s time to actually work on the people using it.. Rap singers, Comedians..Hold them accountable for that word.. You wanna show me that word shouldn't be used, Then start pressing for the same thing if a black guy said it....

We are all on this planet together, Can't we act like we all want work together?


No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...