Wednesday, November 22, 2017

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

It's the start of the holiday season, Some would say that started on Halloween, Those people need  counseling!!
Wherever you are, Who ever you are with, We hope you have the greatest of Holiday seasons!!






We are all Thankful for various things, I am very thankful to live in a country,Where I can write this little blog, Without fear..
I am thankful for family, Near and far, No matter how far the distance, The 1 thing remains is the love we all share!

Thankful for incredible friends, Some new, Some I have known almost my entire life..There are friends with such an unbreakable bond,
That even though we don't talk every day.. And there could be times where we don't talk for an extended period..No matter the amount of time, We can start a conversation,And act like we talked yesterday!!
I love my friends, And hopefully they know I would do anything I could to help them when they are down!!

As much as I complain about my job, And I do... I am thankful I have a job, Few years ago I couldn't get a job, No matter how hard I tried.. So I am very happy coming up on 5 years there!!

And finally, I am thankful for you.. Yes you, My loyal 3 or 4 readers...You are friends just as much as someone who reads this...Hell only real friends would read this LOL...

Here's to sharing the season with the ones you love.. Until next time, As you watch the traditional video from WKRP,Be safe,And  gizzards are not what you think they are!!!

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...