Friday, May 30, 2008

At Last!!!


Well after almost 3 months,I may actually have a job! Pending drug test I'll be working next week.As long as no one has gotten me stoned while I'm sleeping in the last 3 months, Everything will work out.Thank you again to everyone who has put up with me during this time. A special thanks goes out to my best friend Shawn,And his family.There are times when you don't feel like doing anything,Or talking alot but there was always the call,Bob get your ass over here, The Bucs are on!Ryan,Cherie,And Rachel thanks for putting up with me while I was over watching said games with Shawn lol.You have to keep going no matter how bad things get,But there have been times the few monthsI didn't know if I could go on.Molly,And Dianna thanks to you for listening to me rant, I know it must have gotten old, But you never complained!Thank you to my sister Patty,Who has helped me so much the last 3 months,And who was probably happier then me when she found out I got the job lol.I love you,and thank you for everything you do.I may not say it often enough.And 1 last thank you,To Baseball,Hockey,And any other sport that has kept me sane.(OK the Pirates don't count lol)My love of sports is known to all of you,And this blog will still be around even after I start working.I may not have alot of money right now,But having the love of friends,And familyI am truly rich at this moment..I'll be back later with a far less sappy post.(Photo courtesy of Amazon.com)

4 comments:

Shawn said...

Always a pleasure to have you,Bob!
Congrats on the new developments!
Now get to the game tomorrow night!!!

Ryan H. said...

It's never a problem having you around buddy. Thank you for putting up with me too; I'm not always the most fun person to be around myself- but you don't complain about it...much.

Mike said...

I USUALLY don't complain about you Ryan.. USUALLY..lol.. Any news on if the Jeff will show up for Saturday's game? lol

Shawn said...

From Cherie:

Congratulations Mike! We couldn't be happier for you! Friendship works both ways and we always enjoy your company. Good luck with everything! (And I for one enjoyed the sappy post :)

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...