Saturday, September 20, 2008

Morgantown Meets The Law


I was browsing baseball news,And came upon This, Police pull over Nyjer Morgan Go ahead read the article,I'll wait..

Done?Good.Pittsburgh Police stopped the vehicle because he had NO plates,And tinted windows.Not because he was "Driving while Black"I'm sure Nyjer told them he was a ballplayer,I sure as hell hope they didn't make him prove it.Otherwise the Pittsburgh City Police would have had a few hours involved while waiting for him to actually hit a ball!



The funny thing about this?You would have a hard time finding out about this reading a Pittsburgh news paper,There is nothing on this anywhere.I found it by reading Primer.

I'll be back later to talk a little football,And maybe some baseball

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...