Sunday, February 6, 2011

NFL Pick Em's..Super Bowl Edition

Well it is better late then ever..I guess I'm not really late..There is over 16 hours to go before kickoff..And probably could have wrote this during the coma induced pre game crap that starts around 9am..

This is the Super Bowl I did not want.. My favorite team against..Against my QB in Fantasy Football. OK..It's more then that,I mean I actually do like the Packers..They play the same kind of football,The tough defense,1 Of the best QB's in the league..And stats?

I could go all day,Telling you the Packers and Steelers were separated in defensive stats by a few points here,A few yards there.. The easier thing to do is watch games.. You have 9 Pro Bowlers playing in this game(Maurkice Pouncey is now on IR) Both quarterbacks should have been named,But Peyton Manning MUST be selected every season,Or his giant 5 head may exploed..


I have picked the Packers all season..They have lost 6.. And yes,I have picked the Mighty McBeams all season also.. And they lost 4.. And no, I am picking my winner on that stat.. Just sayin..

So it comes down to this.. Does Aaron Rodgers make Packer faithful forget about a certain douchebag who used to wear#4? And bring  the Lombardi Trophy back home to Green Bay..

Or does Ben Roethlisberger win Super Bowl #3,And possibly make argument for a trip to Canton?

I am going to say Large Ben does just enough to pull it off(That's what she said).. Final score.. Cheeseheads 21-Mighty Mighty McBeams 24.. Ben to Wallace in overtime..

So there ya have it.. I hope you have enjoyed the picks this season,And hope you hang around and see what we have in the next few months!!

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...