Thursday, February 3, 2011

I Need Your Help

Yes you heard me.. I need you, My 3 or 4 ..Maybe 5 loyal readers to help me make history..


I want 1,000,000 Facebook friends..

Yes..I said the above statement.. Why you ask? Simple really.. I figure if  I get 1 million friends,The rest of you may also get more..Some of you write blogs(You know who I mean)Which means more readers.. Some of you..Well I'm not sure what the hell you do,Maybe it will help you also..


Yes this is just a gag..But would be damn funny to get that goal.. I am 100 right now..So I have a ton of work to do.. So come on G&R faithful.. Let's do this!!

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...