Saturday, October 8, 2016

Now What?

Before we start the 2nd(Wow...) Post of the day.. I want to thank you all for smashing the record we had for views last week .. over 200??? How the hell did that happen!! However it did.. I thank you so much!



In what has been a incredibly weird 2016 Presidential election.. Yesterday's events made this possibly the worst week in Republican Nominee Donald Trump's year!!





The whole idea that"every guy talks like that" Is just pure bullshit.. Sure I have said some vulgar things, I am human.. But Other then for a bit I did on this very blog earlier this year, I have never said Grab her by the P.....   .. And I don't know guy who has actually said those words...


I am thinking Trump never figured he would never be in this position.. He figured he would be out of this by the first Republican debate.

Then he just kept winning.. Partially due to a very weak party, A small percentage was fuled by the whole" They're taken our job" crew..

Nowhere, Nowhere in the world did he think this would ever get this far.. Now what you have is a guy who should have just dropped out when he was ahead.. But he doesn't like to lose, Let's be honest, No one really does..But if you have an ounce of worry something...Anything will come back to haunt you, Maybe it's time to jump..


Then you have Hilary.. I am going to be honest, I was going to vote for her... At first.. And I will just say my decision to not vote for her is fueled by anything Trump has said. I just couldn't come to a point I said, I really want her to win.. 

Every candidate has failed to impress me enough for my vote..  Johnson can't even tell me where Aleppo is.. So he's off the list..


So...... My loyal 2 or 3 readers.. This is what I suggest to you... Do not waste your vote by simply not casting  that vote.. I want you, And everyone you know who is fed up with the bullshit of this 2016 election to do this...


And I am going to borrow this  from the 1985 Richard Pryor movie.. Brewster's Millions...

VOTE FOR NONE OF THE ABOVE!!!

That's right.. I am asking you.. No begging you to start this movement!
The worst that can happen is a "winner" would have the most votes other then none of the above, Those votes would count as "Invalid votes"So even if 95% of the voting public would vote that way.. Whoever recieved the most votes out of those 5% would win the election.. 

But at this point, What else do you have? I can't count a no one above vote as wasted if it takes away from these morons...I am past the point of this election being serious... The joke started when Trump was selected by the misinformed as their nominee .. Then when Clinton was nominated.. 

I for 1 am just going to write it in.. And while you're there..Write me in as circuit court judge or some crazy shit!!!

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...