Saturday, October 15, 2016

NFL Pick Ems Week 6

SHOWOFF!!!
Well the guy on the left can walk on water.. But did he go 4-0 with his picks last week? HA!!

Not only did we go 4-0 last week.. We were only off by a couple points in each game.. Yeah, You walk on your water.. I'll do my party trick...










Pittsburgh(4-1) At Miami(1-4)  1:00 PM CBS

Welcome to what could possibly be that annual game the Steelers play, And decide they are playing  a team that has a horrible record, So they basically decide to just show up...

These are called trap games... Considering the next 2 games after this are against the Patriots,And the Ravens.... I would almost be OK with them losing.. If it meant they win the next 2 after.. But I am greedy.. Final Score, Large Ben's 44- Laces Out Dan's 21.

Baltimore(3-2)  At New York(Andre's)(2-3)

1:00 PM CBS

I bet you know where I am going to go with this pick.. As much as I dislike the Ravens, I...I....I... Oh fuck it.. I simply can NOT say those words..
Final Score, Ravens 24- Andre's 28.......









Cleveland (0-5) At Tennessee(2-3)  1:00 PM CBS

Cody Kessler gets another shot to put up a W for the Browns this week, On the plus side, They made through it a week without killing  a quarterback..

The Titans, Will be force feeding DeMarco  Murray a steady diet of football..This is going to eb a very...Very..Very long game!!

Final Score, Cleveland Show 18- Titans 17.. Not quite the upset of the year, But it would be a start!



                   Dallas(4-1)At Green Bay (3-1)  4:25 PM FOX

This is the must see game of the week, I do not see Prescott  Continuing the pace he has been on. The Packers are at home, And that is a bad thing for Jerry's Boys..

Final Score, Romo Less 21- Discount Double Checkers 35.





                             And there you have it, Yet another week of not really thought out, Non scientific professional football picks.. As always, If you think you can do better.. You know what to do!
                    Until next time.. If you can't be with the 1 you love.. Love the 1 your with!! 

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...