Saturday, March 11, 2017

Friends

For some odd reason,Out of the blue today,I've been thinking about a friend who passed away over 30 years ago
 .I'll go ahead and apologize now for the photo not being at the top...But I'm using my phone,So it's a learning curve doing a post like this..
Maybe it was hearing a Tom Petty song..Not really sure..But days like this I can't stress enough about the importance of friends... Most of my friends are long time friends..Some I've know almost my whole life..Others I've just met last couple years .No matter the amount of time,You've obviously know even if we don't talk for X amount of time,Most of us could pick up a conversation and go back years..
 Just writing this little note to let you know you matter in my life..So often people never say the words..Some...Well some can hold grudges,Even though their lives went on fine .But even those people..I STILL call you a friend... I know I am far...Real far from perfect..The good Lord has kept me going almost 50 years...And I pray he continues more then 50 more!!!
 No one is guaranteed tomorrow, Our lord gives us the gift of waking up and living every day..So Even though I might not call you,Or post something stupid on your Facebook, You know You are a friend for a reason..And I love you for the gift of our friendship..
We all need to be grateful we get to wake up and enjoy our lives..Tomorrow is not a given..Live,Love, And enjoy like it's the last day.. And no..I'm not going anywhere lol..So be sad or glad you're stuck with me!! Until next time..You can choose your internet,But only Choosey mothers choose Jiff!!

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...