Thursday, March 30, 2017

Where Has The Time Gone?

Hey, Someone changed the look? It is a special occasion!
Yes, It was 9 years(And 1 day) Ago we started this tiny little blog.. It was meant to be ,Well about sports.

But over the years, It turned in to  more.More funny articles, More covering sports, But in a satirical way.Yes I love my teams,And I am very loyal to said teams,But You can still be a fan, And make a joke at the same time.

A lot has changed over 9 years, I have moved on to another job(or 3 or 4 ) Since we started, Gained valuable insight,And weight (Ha ha),And I think grown up a bit more.. I mean it is 9 years..A lot has happened .


But we won't get in to all that today, No we are here to thank YOU, Yes, That's right..You,The loyal..VERY loyal 3 or 4 who have probably not read every post, But you've covered most of them.

Without you,I wouldn't be writing this today, I could have waited till the weekend, But I figured if you take the time to read them, I may as well write some occasionally ...

 I want to thank a few people,
I have to start with my old buddy Shawn, Without him telling me about the idea,And reading his blog,
http://thoughtsofrs.blogspot.com/  (Never hurts to give free publicity lol)  I realized this is something I may want to do,And enjoy..And man I have enjoyed it!! Thank you Shawn for always plugging this little ol blog, Even though I don't post as much as I used to! I know we don't see each other much these days, And that's another thing that has to be fixed! But I always know, If I need advice, Or just someone to vent to, I can count on you! Thanks again!!

Ryan.. He was another person who, Even though he only has posted a few times on here, Has had more to do with some of the things I have written! Back when we were working together, Ryan and I would be driving down the highway, And those stories.. If those were ever printed, It would be epic lol..Ryan you still have control over my little ol blog(Well at least some lol) Feel free to post anytime you like!! I said the same thing to Shawn, But we all must get together and do a podcast, Or something 1 day soon!!

Then there are the loyals.. The ones who ask me, When are you doing another post about this, Or how much you enjoyed my ripping apart of ANY Baltimore team.. I hope I can get on a more regular schedule about posting now! As always, It's about what YOU want,If you have an idea, Please let me know.The worst I can do is say , I don't know much about it, Or ask for your help..When I see a record day for a post about football picks, It means a lot!!

Play us out Fred,Barney and the gang! Until next time, You can only have 1 shoe on a foot at a time!!


No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...