Sunday, August 12, 2018

Hey There, Remember Me?

Yes, It's your ol buddy.. Some of you know me, And know this little ol blog...
But.. Just in case you're here not for the prime rib, But my blog.. Where do I begin?

This is not you're normal everyday blog(That word just sounds gross.. Did you drop a blog today?)

We used to cover mostly sports.. But over time, I have grown angry with baseball to a point, But still follow.

My sense of humor may, Or may not be your cup of tea, I am a straight shooter, So be prepared.

While I've been away(Way, Way too long) We celebrated 10 years!!! It's still hard to think this is where we started !!!
   http://grumblingsandrumblings.blogspot.com/2008/03/welcome.html




I've been gone for a quite a bit of time, And the main reason(s) mostly involving a horrible computer, And just honestly needed the time away.. I am going to try and start posting on a more frequent basis, And I'm sure that's been said before. But going to put an effort in to actually following through!

So, Let's look forward to at least 10 more years of dick jokes, Bad NFL picks, And general bitching about stupid things! Are you ready for the ride?

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...