Saturday, September 12, 2020

NFL Pick Ems 9-13-20

 




Thank God football is back!!! This will help me keep my mind off a swampthing destroying everything......











Green Bay At Minnesota  1 PM FOX


 Just going on gut instinct here, But thinking this will be ugly...


Final Score, Pack 28-Minnesota  18.







Cleveland At Baltimore 1PM CBS


Unless you're a diehard fan(Shawn ) Or a band wagon jumper,(Ravens fans)....Is there a reason to watch this? probably not..

Final Score , Cleveland Show 21- Dirtbags 18!






Dallas At L.A Rams 8:20 NBC


Let's be honest, The only reason this game gets Sunday night is A)It's the Cowboys, B )The Rams get to open their 5 plus billion dollar "stadium" Otherwise this game would be on at 4!


Final Score, Broke Backs 21- Goats 23.





Steelers At New York(Andre's)

7:10 PM Monday night 


Finally, I get to watch my Steelers ..    Wait, What's that? I have to work?Well that's ok... I can watch at home till 9:30, Then listen on the radio.. Problem solved... No more Eli for me to pick on, But I'm sure I'll come up with something!!



Final Score, Large Bens 31- Andre's 24!




And there you have it, Our opening week 2020 football picks!!!!  These picks were made  by a village idiot in the center of town using the Callahan method, Made famous by The Callahan Institute .Until next time.. 2 lobsters are worth more then 2 trout.


No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...