Tuesday, November 24, 2020

Happy Thanksgiving

 

This will probably be short and sweet, But I honestly try and enjoy this post every year!!


Sadly this year, With covid, And all the things associated  with that, It makes this holiday darker!


I am pretty sure everyone know someone who has ben touched by this. I myself probably had a weaker version of covid in February. I only had the fever,Chills, And horrible muscle aches.. I was so lucky to not get the sever lung ailments  that come with this. 1 Of my friends from my childhood has not been so lucky, As of this writing, She is on a ventilator, Hopefully fighting her way back..


And it's not just the sickness that does damage, A6 Million plus jobs have been lost since March. With nothing near normal, And no real idea when things will, If ever get back to "normal".With all this going on, Take time to count the positives in your life right now.


I am thankful for family and friends, I may not see everyone every day, But you are in my heart as we go on each day!!


I'm thankful for my job, Yes I am pretty sure we all complain about our jobs, But think about it, Have you met god people? Do you at least make enough money to cover your bills? I am the last person who sings about anything good related with their job, But it gets you by, And hopefully feeds and clothes the ones you love.

And I simply can not end this without saying thank you To Shawn, Who has always went out of his way to give me a shout out on his much better blog lol, Ryan, Even though you haven't done a post since the Carter administration, I know I could count on you if I could not , Or if you just wanted to write about Morrissey!!!   And finally we get to what you could have went to you tube for, Simply 1 of the greatest clips in tv history! Until next time.. May you and yours have the happiest of Thanksgivings 




No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...