Sunday, June 8, 2008

1000


Hard to believe it all started with This, A little over 2 months has gone by,And a few topics have been covered(some more then others lol).I have to thank everyone who reads every day,I find out who actually reads more every day,And it's very cool!I've had ups and downs during the time i started this blog.From losing my job,To going on 2 road trips so far this year with a few more in the plans.Thanks to Ryan,Who has helped me on the blog as needed(Still waiting on you to guest write lol)I will warn anyone who reads this blog on a daily basis that i will have a few posts you may,or may not agree with.But this blog was made to have fun,And if i can't write about something in the news, And make fun of it ,Then I'll just stop writing!With that in mind,Upcoming topics will range from the Belmont,To Hilary Clinton and anything in between.I'll still be writing about Herman,And the Suns,Pirate Baseball, And the rest.And i ask of you again,Anyone who wants to guest write,Please by all means email me,Call me ,Whatever it takes,I will gladly give up the reins for a day.Photo credits-Some dumbass-Ryan

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...