Sunday, July 5, 2009

Someone Is Upset In Hagerstown!!!


If you would have told me that there would be backlash for Musings about Sports and other important items: Talkin bout the Hagerstown Suns-Part II
for that post,I would have to laugh at you..Well sadly there was...

It seems the "Sunsations" were somewhat pissed off at my friend Shawn's take on their half coma dancing...Here's a hint,If you get to the point where you are reading how lame your dancing skills are,Chances are they are just as bad as advertised!!!

I have only been to a handful of games this year,But each and every time I have went it's the same approach to it.Oh lord do we have to really get up and dance?

The funny part is when I picked up my tickets before the start of the season,I asked someone who works for the Suns if they did away with the dancing bit.Her response was"No but they are going to train the "dancers" more this year".

I guess someone forgot to pass the memo along!!!

And before I go even further,I want to state for the record I am not trying to win a most popular contest,And I will never be one to not speak his mind.

With that being said,The women that do the dancing may be very nice people..But I can tell you that they aren't motivated to dance to cotton eyed Joe!!!

The Suns have made HUGE strides from the previous GM,But Shawn was dead on every point he made in his post. From the announcer who is NOT that good..I'm sorry if you have to scream to get the crowd into the game,It's a lost cause..

There is nothing wrong with being jazzed up for the home team.And before all you"Suns Followers" start posting about how shitty my blog,And Shawn's treat the Suns,I challenge you to read every post made about the Suns since 2007,Then tell me we are not being honest!!

I have changed my mind on alot of the things they do at the Muni,Everything I have seen (Other then the dancing,And announcing)Has improved..The first statue night I talked to Bob and he asked how everything was.Shawn and I both said good,Except the loudness of the PA system.It may not have been so bad if someone was not screaming when Suns players were at bat!

Again,Like I said before..Nothing wrong with giving a little more for the home team,But how about not making ears bleed because you want to hear yourself!

I had to chuckle when I read the comments on Shawn's blog,And someone "says"they run a dance studio.You may very well run it,But if you're thinking the girls who half ass it on a nightly basis are giving it their all,You need to evaluate your talent again!!

Oh and here's a very special treat..Whoever came up with this lame ass gimmick?



I was at this game,I think it's the second time I've seen this"bit",and I think it is even more lame then anything they have done yet!!

3 comments:

Shawn said...

Right on,Bob!
I really didn't think I was all that harsh,except on the announcer,but a few must have thought so....

Mike said...

Well as I said before.. You and I both shoot from the hip.. Sometimes people don't enjoy it..But it's honest

Anonymous said...

Hey you guys are only telling the truth . who cares what anyone else thinks. and I rember we all was at that game when they started beating them man with whatever that thing is lol . that like one of the lamest things i have saw

Hank

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...