Sunday, May 25, 2014

Welcome Back..Again?

Holy shit has it really been 4 months?? Sweet 9 pound 5 ounce Baby Jeebus!!
While I was away,This little blog turned 6 years old in March.Honestly I wish I could do this more, But with work taking over a huge chunk of my life,Plus other issues have made it difficult to keep an actual schedule to do this blog that I honestly am very proud of!Some people may not feel the same way I do, But this is my blog,So fuck em if they can't take a joke!!

I'm sure those of you(2?)Who have actually looked for new posts since January may or may not be happy to see this new post,Lord knows I have to have more then Pick ems for fucks sakes..

Today this will be more of a catching up on what's been going on,Yes there will be Angry Bob(Is there any other Bob really?Enough of the long drawn out welcome back.Let's talk about things.

As some of you know, My job involves driving. On a average week I probably drive about 1,400 to up to or over 2,000 miles a week. So you get to see shit that makes you wonder how some people get a license to drive!!Holiday weekends are possibly the worst. Joe lunch box feels the need to channel his inner Mario Andretti and hit the Interstate doing 80+Don't worry about the people you almost hit, And probably your 2 or 3 screaming brats you have stuck in the back seat, You need to get the beach and sit in traffic dick bag!

And it's always the same douche bag, The clown who drives a BMW, Or even better a Honda.. The guy thinks because you are doing 75(In a 70 zone) That you are going too fucking slow..So what does our"Hero" do? Waiting for someone  to get over is too time consuming, No No, You have to get in the slow lane, And pass  RIGHT in front of them!! Maybe leave a few minutes earlier..Nothing like actually being prepared asshole!


I've touched on this before, But have you ever bought a car from a private owner?You think car salesmen are parasites,Try dealing with some guy who thinks his 92 Dodge with a zillion miles on it is worth 4 grand..Even worse, The so called"Friend"(You know who you are asshole) That would sell you a car, Knowing all the shit that is wrong with it, But tell them,"Oh  a few bucks and it'll be as good as new" Wrong asshole, 1,200 is NOT  couple bucks!!! So what are you forced to do? Sell a car you WAY overpaid for,At such a loss it's historical.But You're the bad guy because you actually have the balls to speak your mind.. Well lesson learned dick bag(That's 2 dick bags in 1 blog,New record)!!

The reason I spoke about the whole car thing, I have missed events with friends, And I apologize for that. Yes I would have loved to do some of the things I have missed, But not just car issues have caused me to not connect with my friends as much as I would enjoy. The above mentioned work has been crazy.Just know I hope ALL my friends are doing well, Yes some I may not talk to as often as I wish, But you are still my friend for a reason,I am blessed with friends who even though we may not talk for extended periods of time, We can pick up like we talked 5 minutes ago!

I hope I am able to more posts in the near future, You know you're not going to get pick ems, That season is over, No Pens news,They made their annual second round implosion. Maybe a Pirate related article here and there(I still think they will make it to the playoffs again this season!),Mostly there will the articles you know you like.The stupid news, The angry rants, Hell if you tell me what YOU want.. I may just write about it. But for now. Hello My Friends... Hello...

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...