Wednesday, January 29, 2014

This And That Jan 2014

Happy New Year everyone..Very belated...With extra hours the last couple weeks at work, Hasn't been a ton of time to do what I enjoy!








Don't I wish everyone followed this rule!

The next fucking person who walks up to me, And says..."Cold enough for you"? I swear I am going to curb stomp their stupid ass!!Yes It's more then cold enough.. Thanks Accu Weather.. Now tell me how much of a chance Is there of you walking away? That little.. Fuck.....





I know I'm not the only person who enjoys TV, And I can damn sure bet I am not the only 1 who is tired of some these stupid ass commercials...

Do I really need to see dancing phlem?NO.... If my fucking gross nasty shit in my lungs is dancing,And having keggers in my lungs.. Why can't it escape any faster? Oh that's right.. Phlem just wants to take up residence in my upper respiratory system... And I guess there is only 1 product that serves eviction notices to said loogies in my system... Gee thanks.. Will this shit be dancing and singing as it is being projected out of my throat?  I didn't think so...

And then there is the WORST commercials ever... The fucking bears and toilet paper....
Do I really need to hear cartoon bears talking about wiping their asses? NO...I really don't.. It's like the old joke.About the bear sitting in the woods(Ask me about it if you've never heard it). Could be  worse I guess..They could show the paper AFTER they use it.. Hey Boo Boo.. You need to stop eating fiber...

And for now, We end with the"Big" Full House reunion this morning on Good Morning America... Didn't watch it.. But I'm sure this is how it went...

Dave Coullier- I am just glad to  be  here.. Does anyone need a party clown who's been mentioned in a song?
Bob Saget- Telling yet another incredibly tasteless joke(But funny as hell)

John Stamos- Am I the only 1 who is actually working? 

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...