Saturday, October 22, 2016

NFL Pick Em;s Week 7

Welcome back to yet another fun filled week of what the hell happened?

And by that I mean the annual,Steelers take a nap during a ballgame Insert year.....

I am not sure how many of you who read the blog follow me on Facebook, But last Sunday afternoon was filled with hateful posts about coach Mike Tomlin..

I will not back down from those comments, Yes, I am a die hard Steelers fan..But That does not mean I am going to sit back and not say what's on my mind.... As our motto here is, Always forward.



I want to apologize to the 1 maybe 2 readers who root for the Packers, I totally forgot they played Thursday night.. But I probably would have picked them anyways... REAL Final Score, 26-10
New York(Andre's)(3-3)VS L.A Rams (3-3)

London ,England 9:30 AM NFL Netowrk

Cheerio, Pip Pip.. All that good crap..

The real choice here is, Do you wake up at 9:30 am?? I mean it is football..Good luck with that.
Final Score, Andre's 34- Hollywood Goats 27.

Cleveland(0-6) At Cincinnati(2-4) 1:00 PM CBS

Welcome to the factory of sadness, The game..
This should be unwatchable, Unless you're our good friend R.S!! Then You'll be peppering in choice words, Maybe a air punch or 2..

Let's cut to the chase here..
Final Score, Brownie Bites 31- Bungles 21.. Kessler gets the W, And The new City of Champions (God that hurts me to say it) Erupts with joy!!

New England (5-1) At Pittsburgh(4-2)
4:25 PM CBS

If I were you, I would be puking to Larry...

That loss against the Dolphins may have been the abso lute Worst played game I have seen in forever!!

No tempo on offense, No run defense.. And, As Larry is showing you, Apparently no conditioning either.. When a former team mate calls your coaches out for this shit..You have a problem!!

Now you have to face the Patriots without Large Ben.. I wish I could say I won't watch this game..But I am a Steelers fan.. So I'll watch till the beat downs is on.. Mid 2nd quarter......

Who am I kidding..
Never rule out the under dogs!! Final Score, Belicheats 31- Medium Landry's 34. 


And there you have it folks,Yet another week of nowhere near thought out, Professional  Football picks.. As always, If you win money on these bets...Let's see some cash rolling this way!!

Before we go, I want to thank you yet again..Last week we broke yet ANOTHER record  for page views AND New readers!! Thank you all so much! I never get much feedback, But seeing those numbers  makes my day!!

Until next time, Don't eat the Veal.... It's human....

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...