Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Even More Random Ramblings December 2011

Yes I am back again.. And yet again I have to say I am sorry for not doing any posts the last few weeks...

Not like there has not been alot going on, With the Suns possibly moving to Winchester in 2013, Steelers securing yet another playoff spot.Pirates making moves during the owners meetings.. But that is where the problem starts..

When I started this blog almost 4 years ago, I did so when I was going to a large amount of baseball games(Being unemployed will give you loads of free time..Trust me)I had a different approach to anything Shawn would write on his blog.. And that usually worked out well(Cake Gate anyone?)The problem now is I do not have nearly as much free time..
And most of the stories I can talk about have usually fell out of the public eye before I have time to write about it..

But I am leaving this question to you. The 3 or 4 loyal readers.. Do you want me to continue with the format I have had since I started, Or rather maybe branch into a new direction? Don't worry.. I will not get away from dick jokes, Or cracking wise on whoever deserves it..Suggestions are always taken!!

So... Let's get to those random ramblings.. Shall we...

You think you had a bad week....






I do know this happened  in Jerry World.. I guess the cart was pissed he wasn't around to take out.. So it tried to mow down high school coaches.. Almost got the 7-10 split... Almost....





Gas prices go up 12 cents over night.. Was there an oil spill somewhere I had not heard about? Did BP kill 1 million different lobsters? What the hell caused the spike in prices?
It started Monday..When Sheetz raised their prices 12 cents.. I figured this was just them covering the free coffee they gave out Christmas  day.. But then today I saw other places followed suit..Sweet Baby Jeebus.. What the fuck is going on??
Trust me, As a person who gets gas every day(Insert fart joke here) I tend to try and find the cheapest gas... Well thanks OPEC.. Or whoever the hell was being a dick.. Now no one in the area has a good price..


When did everyone become giant douchebags?

Honestly... I have never seen so many people caught in the act of douche baggery (@Mike McKain 2011)in any given time frame.. These assholes can not drive to save their asses.. Or use common sense.. I also am guessing since they can't drive,Can't think//They also lost ANY common decency...
.Have you been to a store in the last few weeks? It's like someone yelled fire.. But instead of running out..They run in..You have fun getting the last fucking snuggie asshole.. I can go get food products another day...


And since I am sure I will not get any time before New Years day.. Please do not be a douchebag and drink and drive,..Call AAA And have you, And your car towed home.. It's simple.. And it could save a life... Most of us like a little drink now and then.. Just don't put your life, Or someone else s life at stake...

No comments:

NFL Pick Ems 9-12-2021

 It's finally that time!!!!  the 2021 season is finally here!! Before we start, Last year a familiar face to the loyal 3 readers decided...